Well, most of them are NOT funny ;)
50. “Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”
– Rick Cook
49. “Lisp isn’t a language, it’s a building material.”
– Alan Kay.
48. “Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen.”
– Edward V Berard
47. “They don’t make bugs like Bunny anymore.”
– Olav Mjelde.
46. “A programming language is low level when its programs require attention to the irrelevant.”
– Alan J. Perlis.
45. “A C program is like a fast dance on a newly waxed dance floor by people carrying razors.”
– Waldi Ravens.